Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Few Pictures - Things to Come - Dinner Note - Mail












Educator, Lawyer, Philosopher - who is what?


COMING UP TOMMOROW: NAME THE AUTHOR.

IF YOU HAVE PUBLISHED (EVEN IF IT NEVER GOT OUT OF THE LIBRARY),
SEND ME THE INFORMATION FOR A FUTURE CONTEST.

COMING SOON: HOW MANY DOCTORS? [ALL VARIETIES] ; HOW MANY SOMETHING ELSE?

DINNER NOTE: Contrary to the dinner organizer - Mark Watson was with the Class of 68, according to Pat Reilley who was at the same table. So we had 23 at dinner, and 2 paid no-shows.

MAIL: For Class of 68ers where I have had a resonable address , they recieved a few mailings in the past month. Another is going out to try to get an email address, a "what I am up to" and to make sure they really are our 68ers. Out of 349, there are at least 60 with no address at all and there are about another 60 with what are probably bad addresses that I am not bothering with now. This last mailing will be about 200 pieces of mail and started going out late last week. The vast majority contained a post-paid return envelope for the "what I am up to", correct of information, revelationof your secret email address, notification that the person we have been flooding with mail or phone calls really went to MC or just to convey that "yea, I am the right one but leave me alone." As of 5/1; I have received 6 cards and 4 good emails with the information and a couple pictures. I will come up with another list of the questionable name address combinations and ask you to take a look at it. Thanks

No comments: